7-day Wellbeing retreat in Montenegro (29 MAY – 5 JUNE)
with Svet & Divida.Yoga in 4* Villa.
The idea is to explore Montenegro and the self, and to boost your energy levels naturally through fitness, yoga and hiking. You will learn how to support your resourceful state in daily life: feel strong, energised, relaxed, focused, present and happy. We will share with you meditative and breathing techniques to take away with you back home.
Retreat Programme 29 May – 5 June:
- Day trip to Kotor, Tivat Porto (climb to the top in the old town, stroll at the promenade)
- Photoshoot (minimum 5 portrait pictures from retreat)
- Day trip Budva Old Town + Sup yoga (Paddle around island exploring caves)**
- Daily Sunrise and sunset yoga classes
- Meditation sessions (dynamic meditation)
- Sound Bath sessions
- Deep water relaxation session
- Fireplace talks
- Instead of evening yoga you can join a long run to the coast or play basketball on the court provided.
It is good for beginners in yoga or those who never even tried it, for those who care about own health and for those whose New Year resolution is to travel and take care of own body and mind.
Why joining the Wellbeing retreat in Montenegro in May – June 2020:
- To explore gem of Balkans - Montenegro
- To get some peace of mind
- To withdraw from your regular life to re-energize and to find inspiration
- To learn breathing and meditation techniques
- To establish practice routine (early wake ups, regular physical exercises)
- To unload, clean out and empty your “mental desktop” to leave behind tiredness, stress and negativity
- To balance mind, body and soul
- To meet like minded people
We will introduce you gently to body-mind practices: hatha yoga, meditation, breathing techniques and relaxation. This experience will contribute to knowledge about own body and mind, therefore, will give you more confidence and control, if that's what you are looking for.
If yoga is not your cup of tea, there are facilities to play sports and jog, as well as swim and hike! Getting fit, toned and healthy while being on holidays is a great bonus!
We are going to have lots of free time and amazing activities, visit the most beautiful places in Montenegro: Old town in Kotor and Budva, Tivat, Sveti Stefan, Rezevici and more. We will even go to the caves on a sup board to experience sound meditation in a place where acoustic is created by nature!
Villa is a true gem with stunning views of the old town of Budva, located just a 10 minute drive from Budva. It is an excellent choice for our Live In Joy retreat to relish the beauty of nature with it’s breathtaking seaview, indescribable sunsets and inspiring mountains views.
Villa has everything you may need for a 4* holiday and its own garden with seasonal fruits and vegetables. Solar panels heat the pool to make it comfortable to swim on preseason.
|Our aim for the Wellbeing retreat in Montenegro is to create the space where you will feel relaxed, yet toned, inspired and open to new experiences. We will combine the knowledge of my recent Master's psychology programme with the focus on well-being and 10 years of yoga and meditation journey, that will allow the programme to be balanced, evidence-based and applicable to real life.||
A typical day:
7.00 - 8.00 - Morning Outdoor Practice: Yoga
|Early Bird offer!
Early bird offer starts from £580 pp incl. accommodation (4* villa with apartments), breakfast (plus welcome lunch & farewell dinner), transfer and daily programme.
Triple (2 room apartment)
|Included in the retreat price:
Maximum number of participants - 10.
Villa is for retreat participants only.
|Typical prices, rates in Montenegro:
TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW PLEASE PAY 100£ DEPOSIT
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A £100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your place.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 1 months before arrival (by 23th April).
- A 50% refund is available for cancellations made up to 21 day before the start of the retreat (by 2rd May).
- A 30% refund is available for cancellations made up to 14 days before the start of the retreat (by 9th May).
- Any cancellation made less than 14 days prior will result in the loss of 100% of the retreat price, unless the place is filled.